Consider System Enhancements to optimize your home comfort and safety experience:
American Standard Air Conditioners, Furnaces and Heat Pumps
The furnace is the indoor unit that heats and circulates warm air through your home in the winter, and in the summer, it takes the cool air from the outdoor unit and works as a fan to circulate it throughout your home. The indoor and outdoor units are designed to work together. And when the furnace is properly matched with a heat pump or air conditioner, the result is maximum efficiency and extended system life. Furnace heating ability is gauged with an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) percentage. A higher AFUE percentage indicates a more efficient furnace.
The air handler is the indoor unit that circulates cool air through your home in the summer and warm air in the winter. The indoor and outdoor units are designed to work together. Air handlers supply conditioned air evenly throughout your home, when used in place of a furnace, with either an air conditioning or heat pump system.
In a packaged system, all equipment is built into an outdoor unit, usually on a concrete slab or other platform. The “package” that gives it its name provides central air conditioning during the summer and heat in colder months. The efficiency of packaged systems are rated using SEER (for cooling efficiency), AFUE% (for gas heating efficiency) and HSPF (for heat pump efficiency). Ductwork is required to transfer the heated or cooled air throughout the home. American Standard offers a variety of packaged systems in different sizes and efficiencies.
Models available use:
- Electricity for resistance heating and cooling
- Gas for heating and electricity for cooling
- Heat pump models using electricity
Honeywell Programmable Thermostats
Schedule to your comfort level and save money by reducing energy consumption while you’re not home with the user-friendly VisionPRO® 8000 touch screen programmable thermostat by Honeywell.
- Energy Savings* –Program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs.
- Menu-driven programming.
- Effortless set-up.
- Program each day separately with no need to copy multiple days.
- Easy to read and use. All programming can be done on one screen.
- Large, clear back-lit digital display.
- Precise comfort control.
- Maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
For user manual, click here.
Nexia Wi-Fi Thermostats
- Internet enabled through WiFi for easy monitoring from anywhere
- Smartly factors in weather, size of home, number of occupants and type of HVAC system to maximize energy efficiency
- Automatic alerts notify you and/or your HVAC contractor for equipment maintenance and system failures
- Monitors your homes HVAC system over time and adapts accordingly
- Saves money and reduces your environmental impact
- Average savings of 24% on heating and 21% on cooling energy costs
MITSUBISHI MINI SPLIT DUCTLESS SYSTEM
The perfect space saving solution stamped with the Energy Star rating product to improve your comfort in any room of your home. This system is a great problem solver for rooms that are difficult to heat or cool, such as: sunrooms or a room over the garage. AND….great benefits accompany this system: Strong warranties, quiet operation, highly efficient, eco-friendly, few failure rates, all with remote control use so you can control your comfort from across the room in your cozy chair. Oh, and remember, it is ductless, making the installation quick and simple.
We also offer the following system enhancement products:
Flood Safe® Water Heater Shutoff
- Electric or gas applications
- Moisture sensing pad
- Automatic shut off valve
- Incoming power and water supply will be safely shut off in the event of a leak, preventing property damage and potential expensive repairs
Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Introduce fresh air in exchange for the stale air in your home.
- Recovers up to 80% of the heating/cooling energy from the air leaving your home.
- Home remains on a controlled positive pressure to reduce unwanted infiltration.
- Reduce Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide levels.
- Reduces odors from smoke, food preperation, VOC’s and more.
- Overcomes effects of tightly constructed houses.
UV Treatments/Cleaning Systems
- Ultraviolet (UV) Systems kill mold and bacteria that grow in the moist environment of your indoor coil.
- Reduces circulation of live organism’s thru the air stream.
- Improve system air flow
- Improves efficiency
- Enhances indoor air quality by reducing allergens
- Coils remain cleaner
- Whole home humidification automatically
- Cycles by monitoring the dryness in the home
- Reduce water waste up to 50%
- Fan forced for increased capacity. Maintenance 1 time/year
- Humidified air feels warmer allowing energy cost to be reduced.
- Reduce dry skin, chapped lips, dry nasal passages and static electricity.
- Increases life of wood furnishings, upholstery, artwork, musical instruments & flooring.
- Temperature control comfort where you want it, when you want it.
- Separate areas of your home w/o expensive replacement of your system and ducts.
- Increases comfort, efficiency, convenience & conservation
- End uncomfortable rooms
- Save energy, only heat/cool rooms as needed
- Perfect for most 2 story homes with 1 system
- Places an electric charge to collect up to 99%
- of airborne particles like a magnet.
- 3 stages of filtering
- Simple cleaning of cells in the dishwasher
- 30 times more effective than 1″ filters
- Maintenance a must
- Collects microscopic air particles, smoke, pet dander and mold spores.
- No replacement filter expense
- No air flow restrictions
- Keep your family healthy and comfortable
- Reduce Allergy and Asthma suffering
- Removes excess moisture from problem areas
- Removes up to 90 pints of moisture/day
- Controlled by monitoring the humidity
- Automatically drains water to the exterior
- Increases effectiveness of AC systems
- Maintenance 1x per year
- Your home feels cooler in summer with less humidity.
- Reduces mold and mildew, musty odors, damp feeling furniture, warped wooden surfaces and condensation on windows.
- Decreases cooling bills
- Protects metal parts by acting as a sacrificial anodes
- Dramatically slows the corrosive effects of even hostile salt air conditions
- Corroded coils do not transfer heat efficiently
- Increases life of system
- Increases efficiency of system (lower bills)
- Install one at indoor and outdoor unit for best results
Equipment Surge Protectors
- These units are designed to dissipate the damaging effects of momentary voltage spikes or other transient power surges including impulses from lightning.
- Designed specially for HVAC systems
- Protect some of the most expensive operating equipment in your home.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Duct Smoke Detectors
- Flashing LED indicates normal operation.
- Over 15 remote accessories available. Reset switch is also an alarm test switch. Other models require a magnet or cover removal to test unit.
- These units are designed to prevent re-circulation and spread of dangerous smoke by shutting down air handling systems, fans and blowers when smoke is detected
- See thru trap
- Water detecting overflow switch
- Cleaning brush
- Attached to coil drainage system
- Visually detect blockage in trap (no guessing)
- Prevents attic and area flooding due to clogged traps
- Cuts off A/C system when blockage detected
Ultravation UV Photomax
- Field adjustable to match the needs of homes up to 6,000 square feet
- 2 Year life expectancy of UV bulb
- Add on coil UV compatible
- Air cleaning occurs within the living space and is able to treat a larger volume of space.
- Breaks down VOC complex hydrocarbon chains into simple harmless elements
- Decrease the ability for mold, bacteria and viruses to reproduce, becoming less viable.
- Eliminates odors by breaking down their composition.
Low Level CO Monitor
- Detects low level CO before harmful levels are reached.
- Alarms at 7ppm
- Easy to read digital display
- Battery operated
- Alerts your family to the presence of deadly carbon monoxide.
- Carbon monoxide is an invisible, odorless, tasteless, nonirritating, poisonous gas that is completely undetectable in your senses.
- Early detection, allows for early response.
Refrigerant Locking Caps
- Requirement of 2009 Mechanical code
- Tamper resistant cap to make virtually impossible for a thief to access the refrigerant
- Eliminate theft & vandalism of refrigerant
- Stop serious injury or death from inhaling
- Put safety first
Media Air Cleaners
- Deep pleated filters to capture more airborne particles.
- Up to 40 times more effective than 1″ filters
- Adapts to most heating & cooling systems
- Captures microscopic particles and smoke
- Captures mold spores and pet dander
- Last for 6 months w/o changing filters
- Less restrictive of air flow
- Consider your families health benefits
- Great for Allergy and Asthma relief
Crawl Space Doors
- Durable ABS plastic design
- Tight fitting and sealed
- Many aplications
- Many sizes
- Rust and Rot Resistant
- Eliminate rodents entering crawl space
- Can be fitted with Louvers and fans
ATOMX Controlled Ventilation Systems
- Fan activating sensors detect temperatures and humidity levels to control ventilation
- Optional alert system for excessive levels of wood moisture, water, carbon monoxide or smoke
- Moisture-control in your crawl space
- Eliminating wood rot, mold growth and musty odors for healthier air
- Highly efficient only using as much energy as two average light bulbs
Whole Home Surge Protector
- Handles surges thru panel to home
- Installs on electrical panel
- Up to 5 year product manufacturer’s warranty
- Up to $10,000 connected equipment coverage
- Protects your home and appliances
- Safety and peace of mind
Talk to one of our Comfort Consultants to find out what system will work best for you. Call us today at (757) 430-0358!